Non-binary SNL sketch is the ‘cringiest’ comedy ever broadcasted
Ubiquitous
2023-12-18 17:14:00 UTC
Sky News host Rita Panahi says a new Saturday Night Live sketch featuring
their first non-binary cast member is the “cringiest” comedy ever
broadcasted.

“That sad gaslighting is considered comedy in 2023,” Ms Panahi said.

“I am so embarrassed for everyone associated with that cringe-worthy
trainwreck.”

Let's go Brandon!
john
2023-12-24 09:05:28 UTC
Ubiquitous
2023-12-28 09:33:59 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Sky News host Rita Panahi says a new Saturday Night Live sketch featuring
their first non-binary cast member is the “cringiest” comedy ever
broadcasted.
“That sad gaslighting is considered comedy in 2023,” Ms Panahi said.
“I am so embarrassed for everyone associated with that cringe-worthy
trainwreck.”
http://youtu.be/uxbprv2sXvU
I feel Norm Macdonald had it right, "you aren't funny. You're going after
applause instead of laughter."
She gives off the impression of a third-rate Chris Farley, who himself is a
third-rate John Belushi.

--
"By the way, the same stable Jesus said the biggest problem is we had in the
revolutionary war as we didn't have enough airports."