Saturday Night Live Ratings CRASH as Lorne Michaels DESTROYS Legacy
Terrence Clay
2023-12-18 11:00:16 UTC

Saturday Night Live has experienced a rapid decline in ratings over the last two years. The once iconic show created by Lorne Michaels...is no longer appointment television. We reveal and react to recent ratings for Saturday Night Live.

We discuss the decline in quality of the show...and what factors led to the decline of SNL. We also explain why Lorne Michaels needs to step aside...and question if Lorne Michaels is ruining his legacy and the legacy of Saturday Night Live.
t***@gmail.com

Night Live.
MR.RICHARD MARK
2023-12-22 11:49:46 UTC
Post by Terrence Clay
http://youtu.be/Pxjsg_TyKSE
Saturday Night Live has experienced a rapid decline in ratings over the last
two years. The once iconic show created by Lorne Michaels...is no longer
appointment television. We reveal and react to recent ratings for Saturday
Night Live.
We discuss the decline in quality of the show...and what factors led to the
decline of SNL. We also explain why Lorne Michaels needs to step aside...and
question if Lorne Michaels is ruining his legacy and the legacy of Saturday
Night Live.
Haven't watched in a decade. People tell me it's terrible.