SNL in the 2010s: What Happened?
Terrence Clay
2023-08-10 22:23:28 UTC

Been working on this for too long. Hello, this video is on SNL and when we say, SNL isn't funny.... when did that happen? I examine that a little bit with looking at the weakest years of the show and how it got us to where the show is today. Enjoy!

intro 0:00
part I Season 40: 0:59
part II Season 41: 16:27
part: III- Donald Trump @SNL 20:40
part IV- SNL & politicians 24:51
part V- conclusion
t***@gmail.com

part V- conclusion
Adam H. Kerman
2023-08-18 17:51:41 UTC
https://www.youtube. . . .
Terrence Clay did not post this. It's a forgery by Ubi the shithead, and
continuing abuse of Usenet given that Ubi the shithead preloaded all
those headers as part of the forgery.

The root article was posted only to alt.tv.snl. The genuine Terrence
Clay does not crosspost.
Pluted Pup
2023-08-21 18:18:58 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
https://www.youtube. . . .
Terrence Clay did not post this. It's a forgery by Ubi the shithead, and
continuing abuse of Usenet given that Ubi the shithead preloaded all
those headers as part of the forgery.
How do you know it was a forgery and that it was
by Ubi?
Post by Adam H. Kerman
The root article was posted only to alt.tv.snl.
This article appears to be the original article.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
The genuine Terrence
Clay does not crosspost.
How did you even see this article since you claim to
killfile all crossposts? And since you crossposted
it do you see your own article since you killfile
crossposts?

Terrence Clay routinely crossposts. He posts as
Terrence Clay then reposts with the same email
address as a crosspost.

Ubiquitous
2023-08-18 19:49:07 UTC
Post by Terrence Clay
http://youtu.be/pvDcD2kVshk
Been working on this for too long. Hello, this video is on SNL and when we
say, SNL isn't funny.... when did that happen?
It certainly was before the 2010's!
Post by Terrence Clay
Let's go Brandon!
anim8rfsk
2023-08-18 21:10:28 UTC
Post by Terrence Clay
http://youtu.be/pvDcD2kVshk
Been working on this for too long. Hello, this video is on SNL and when we
say, SNL isn't funny.... when did that happen?
During the Carter administration.

I examine that a little bit
Ubiquitous
2023-08-21 08:30:50 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Terrence Clay
http://youtu.be/pvDcD2kVshk
Been working on this for too long. Hello, this video is on SNL and when we
say, SNL isn't funny.... when did that happen?
During the Carter administration.
I dunno, I rather enjoyed the Eddie Murphy seasons.

--
Let's go Brandon!