Amy Poehler, Jimmy Fallon's tense 'SNL' moment goes viral after 'Tonight Show' allegations
Terrence Clay
2023-09-12 00:47:30 UTC
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/amy-poehler-jimmy-fallons-tense-194551752.html

A viral tweet detailing a tense "SNL" convo between Amy Poehler and Jimmy Fallon went viral after allegations of a toxic "Tonight Show" workplace.
t***@gmail.com
2023-09-12 00:47:30 UTC

suzeeq
2023-09-15 21:18:27 UTC
Shut up Ubi!
anim8rfsk
2023-09-16 12:29:58 UTC
Post by Terrence Clay
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/amy-poehler-jimmy-fallons-tense-194551752.html
A viral tweet detailing a tense "SNL" convo between Amy Poehler and Jimmy
Fallon went viral after allegations of a toxic "Tonight Show" workplace.
They make it clear this is 100% polar’s fault.
Ubiquitous
2023-09-16 14:51:23 UTC
Post by Terrence Clay
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/amy-poehler-jimmy-fallons-tense-194551752.html
A viral tweet detailing a tense "SNL" convo between Amy Poehler and Jimmy
Fallon went viral after allegations of a toxic "Tonight Show" workplace.
They make it clear this is 100% Poehler's fault.
OK, so I wasn';t the only one who wondered how this was related to Jimmy causing a
"toxic workplace".

Let's go Brandon!
anim8rfsk
2023-09-16 17:31:43 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Terrence Clay
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/amy-poehler-jimmy-fallons-tense-194551752.html
A viral tweet detailing a tense "SNL" convo between Amy Poehler and Jimmy
Fallon went viral after allegations of a toxic "Tonight Show" workplace.
They make it clear this is 100% Poehler's fault.
OK, so I wasn';t the only one who wondered how this was related to Jimmy causing a
"toxic workplace".
Nope. If anything, it’s the exact opposite.
Post by Ubiquitous
--
Let's go Brandon!
trotsky
So does this mean you put "Terrence Clay" back in your sock drawer?
Adam H. Kerman
2023-09-16 14:58:54 UTC
https://www.yahoo. . . .
Terrence Clay did not write this. Instead, Ubi the shithead forged
Terrence Clay and abused Usenet. The root article posted by Terrence was
not crossposted, posted only in alt.tv.snl. Ubi the shithead forged
Terrence Clay and added the crosspost. It's also abuse of Usenet as Ubi
the shithead preloaded injection headers.