Steven Seagal: SNL's WORST Host
Terrence Clay
2023-08-27 21:17:57 UTC

If you thought Milton Berle was bad, you haven't seen anything yet!
t***@gmail.com
2023-09-10 21:17:57 UTC
http://youtu.be/dWyNMVfPeOA

If you thought Milton Berle was bad, you haven't seen anything yet!
Ubiquitous
2023-09-15 08:30:49 UTC
Post by Terrence Clay
http://youtu.be/dWyNMVfPeOA
If you thought Milton Berle was bad, you haven't seen anything yet!
I can see someone thinking how his gimmick of always havng a dour expression
on his face could be funny, but that would require Seagal to have a sense of
humor about himself...

Let's go Brandon!
suzeeq
2023-09-15 17:50:47 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
http://youtu.be/dWyNMVfPeOA
Talking to yourself again, Ubi?
Ubiquitous
2023-09-16 14:11:40 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Terrence Clay
http://youtu.be/dWyNMVfPeOA
If you thought Milton Berle was bad, you haven't seen anything yet!
I can see someone thinking how his gimmick of always havng a dour
expression on his face could be funny, but that would require Seagal
to have a sense of humor about himself...
Talking to yourself again, Ubi?
No, you must be confusing me with "trotsky" and his sock puppets.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Adam H. Kerman
2023-09-15 15:05:19 UTC
https://www.youtube. . . .
Terrence Clay didn't write this. Ubi the shithead forged Terrence, then
preloaded injection headers which is abuse of Usenet.

The root article was posted to alt.tv.snl only; Ubi the shithead added
the crosspost in the forgery.
anim8rfsk
2023-09-15 15:15:48 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
https://www.youtube. . . .
Terrence Clay didn't write this. Ubi the shithead forged Terrence, then
preloaded injection headers which is abuse of Usenet.
The root article was posted to alt.tv.snl only; Ubi the shithead added
the crosspost in the forgery.
If I understand what you’re saying correctly, Terrence, Clay actually did
write this. Ubi the shithead just posted it.