Who’s Afraid of Lorne Michaels?
Terrence Clay
2023-08-22 00:44:02 UTC
https://longreads.com/2023/08/17/lorne-michaels-saturday-night-live/

Very rarely can we see an entire system reflected in one person. The creator and executive producer of “Saturday Night Live” is such a person.
t***@gmail.com
2023-08-22 00:44:02 UTC

Adam H. Kerman
2023-08-24 19:05:48 UTC
https://longreads. . . .
And so Ubi the shithead loads up Usenet with five forgeries of Terrence
Clay. The root article was posted only to alt.tv.snl; Ubi the shithead
added the crosspost.

Ubi the shithead preloaded injection headers but it was posted through
Giganews. This makes it abuse of Usenet.