Top 20 SNL Feuds
Terrence Clay
2023-08-12 23:07:46 UTC

You can't be expected to get along with all your coworkers...For this list, we’ll be looking at disputes between “Saturday Night Live” cast members as well as clashes with hosts, writers, staff, and the NBC network. Our countdown includes feuds involving NBC, Damon Wayans, Will Ferrell and more! Which side do you take in these feuds?
t***@gmail.com

Adam H. Kerman
2023-08-18 17:53:39 UTC
nonexistent newsgroup alt.hollywood cut from crosspost
https://www.youtube. . . .
Terrence Clay did not post this. It's a forgery by Ubi the shithead, and
continuing abuse of Usenet given that Ubi the shithead preloaded all
those headers as part of the forgery.

The root article was posted only to alt.tv.snl. The genuine Terrence
Clay does not crosspost.